Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday - More Basketball!

Zach started for the 9th grade basketball team tonight! He played great and I had so much fun watching him play. He played great defense and got an offensive rebound and put-back. I can't imagine how nerve-racking it can be to go into a new school and play a sport you have never played in a school league before, and he does it so easily! I am so proud of him.

Then I went over to watch the High School girls varsity team play with the kids. Scott was already there. It was fun watching them have some success! They all work so hard.

I'm looking forward to spending time with the Gregorys tomorrow. The kids are so missing each other! Then down to get my hair worked on on Thursday. Maybe we will get to spend some time at the mall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.