Jawz's 7th grade football team travelled to Fairbanks Middle School tonight, which is on the east side of Marysville. Unfortunately, we were not able to attend, because the school had the information wrong on their website and Jawz just got a printed calender two days ago. So I thought the game was at home at 6pm and it turned out to be on the other side of the world at 5pm. That didn't coincide with our 4pm meeting in Galion very well. Jawz said they lost 20-18, but he got to play center the whole game. I will get to see the rest of his 5 games, as long as no hurricanes come our way!
I don't like missing our boys' games. I've missed quite a few since I had the baby. But, now that we're out & about, I've been able to see some. It sucks when you get the times wrong. BTDT!
ReplyDelete