Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Update

1. I am still sick! Yuk! Lukah is now getting sick... again... double YUK!! This is a busy week, but today was the worst of it and we made it through. The rest of the week should go more smoothly. (As long as I don't leave the Pink Princess's blankie on top of the van and drive away again.) On a high note, I did find out I will get my braces off in 2 weeks! Yippee!!!

2. Football Update- The Shelby Whippets are now 5-2. They will play Bellevue this Friday night for a share of the league title. Habanero's team finally put up 4 touchdowns and won a game! Congrats Vikings! Grant beat Lima last Saturday and Dublin Davis tonight. Jawz got to play linebacker, and pulled down several tackles.

3. My sister took Habanero, Michelangelo, Bear and Pink Princess to Marmon Farms last Saturday. They had a fall festival, and the kids had a great time. Visit her website to see pictures: http://kacyskidadventures.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.