Jawz wrestled at a tournament in Hilliard. Sorry no pictures! It went too fast for me to take any. I did get one, but forget to save it before I closed my phone! He went with the A squad (the better kids) to a tournement with mostly 8th graders. It was a great learning experience! He wrestled 3 matches... the first went 3 rounds, the second didn't last long and the third one he did well, but ended up pinned. He has never been involved in wrestling before, so this is all new to him! I was so proud of him to be trying something new even though it is intimidating and scary. He was worried that we drove all that way to watch him lose... when he's a parent he will understand that I would drive to the end of the Earth to watch him stand there.
Michelangleo played his 4th basketball game. He scored 3 baskets and played great defense. He has two more games to go!!
Way to go, boys!!! That's the way to make your mama proud!
ReplyDeleteYou are right on about driving to the ends of the Earth just watch him stand there. Gosh, we love our kiddies!