YEAH! No visits to the ER this weekend. My sis took the kids Friday night so my hubby and I got to have 24 hours without kids! We spent Friday in Columbus. Scott actually sat in the waiting room while I got my hair cut/colored (yes I DO camoflague my grays!). What a wonderful husband! Then we went to dinner in Upper and helped set up for Upward Basketball. Saturday morning Scott did PR at Upward while I reffed 3 games. Wow it is hard to be a referee! I'll think twice next time I have the urge to scream at a ref :)
Daddy - You're the man, Lukah.
We watched Fireproof Saturday night with the family. It was a really good movie about marraige. I recommend it for any couple! Love and respect... two different needs, but both need to be met!
Bear's Quotes of the day:
Mom - What Lukah? (From in the shower expecting bad news.)
Lukah - I love you!
Daddy - You're the man, Lukah.
Lukah - So are you, Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.